– 200g tofu (I used Basil infused tofu)
– 2T lime juice 2T soy sauce 2T brown sugar or coconut sugar
– ½T chili paste
– 2T avocado oil
– 2T coconut oil
– 1t sesame oil
– 4 garlic cloves, chopped
– 1T grated fresh ginger
– 1 Capsicum, diced
– 1 broccoli crown, chopped
1. Whisk together lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar (You can use coconut sugar for a healthy alternative), & chili paste. Set aside.
2. Cut tofu into bite sized cubes.
3. Heat coconut oil in wok, over medium heat. Add tofu and cook on each side until golden brown.
4. Remove from wok and set aside on plate.
5. Add garlic and ginger to wok, and sauté for about 1 minute.
6. Add broccoli, capsicum and avocado oil, & stir fry until tender-crisp, about 3-5 minutes.
7. Add lime juice mixture and mix. Continue to stir fry for about a minute, or until sauce coats veggies. Add extra ingredients to suit your taste. (soy sauce etc.)
8. Add tofu and basil, and mix together. Serve with Quinoa, and garnish with parsley.
Contributed by: Christie Collins